MOODLE DEPRECATED VERSION. DO NOT USE ADAPTABLE IN THIS SITE
New Blended Learning Courses
- Independent study courses
- Organised into shortish topics for flexible timing.
- Available to students 24/7 if they have an internet connection.
- Self-marking quizzes with feedback
- Scores automatically recorded in Moodle grade book
- If students complete a topic (that contains answerable questions) with a score of 80% or more, a tick will appear in the box next to the topic. In future they will receive badges as well.
- Lecturers can see student scores for all topics in the Grader Report.
- To view the progress (activity completion) made by your student group, for each module/topic, watch this video .
The courses are organised by curriculum area.
- Enrol your students by cohort, click here for video guide and screen shots.
- The course will appear on their My courses list
- You can also link to these course from your own Moodle course.